Sunday 3 July 2011

And a Blog was born.

First off, let me say that Marina you make this "blogging" thing look soooo easy.

Any who, where exactly to begin? Well now that I have completed high school, I probably should say, "Well University is everything I dreamed of..."


LOL


It's not, in fact I've taken a Gap Year. Well sort of. Being out in the real world working an 8-6 job, 4/5 days a week, its hard work. I've come full circle in realizing how important education is and enjoying what you had going for you. 

*Que the Cliche*
You do not know what you've lost until it's gone.

But seriously let me be the 1000000000000000th person to say I do miss High School and when I say I "miss" high school, seeing everyone and just being in the company of others. I guess it's not even High School that I miss. What I should say is. The people is what I miss. These days, its a mission and a half trying to catch-up and staying connected with others. 

So yeah that's about it. Pretty boring read huh, well that's as good as it gets when you've become a full time worker.


In closing, I have 43 days and counting til my departure, and until then, Hallensteins I guess you'll do.








No comments:

Post a Comment